The Big Leagues are a fantastic way to improve your game and play different people. It’s up to you to play when you want. You will receive your league via email, but they can also be found on our website, updated daily.
How to Join – Come see us at the front desk or email us your name, email, contact details and desired grade/league. If you are unsure what league you should be in, let us know and we will help you out.
Prizes – The winner of each league wins a prize (you must play at least four games to be eligible for a prize).
1 point for each match played
1 point for each set won
– Bonus point for match winner
– 1 point for each completed set
– NO winner bonus point
Four or more matches must be played each month to ensure you stay in the leagues.
– Players are adjusted up/down depending on results
– Please be aware as some people move in and out of the leagues, the administrator may need to manually adjust players if necessary
. 6 players per league
. 1 month period
No match, no points regardless of reason – no show, etc.
. Normal Scoring
. First to 15 points-point-a rally scoring, best of five games
– Included in your Club Kelburn squash membership
– If you are not a member, simply join the leagues and play the court hire fees
Here is an example of a league: