Squash coaching – Nick Mita
- 6 National Teams titles from juniors to seniors (numerous second and third placings)
- Winners in every national junior age group title on numerous occasions
- Four junior players ranked among the top 32 players in the world
- 4 Squash NZ Most improved players of the year
- Commonwealth Games team members
- World Championship New Zealand men’s and women’s team players
- Semi-finalist Junior British Open 2011
- Under 13 Junior Scottish Open Winner
- Number four ranked World European Junior boy under 13’s (Scott Galloway)
Cost: $60 for 45 minutes or $80 for 60 minutes
Beginners to ‘A’ Grade
Contact Nick on 021526224
By email: email@example.com.
Or visit his website: mitasquash.com
Personal or Group Squash Coaching
One Hour Starter or P.T. Session
Includes heart rate check, blood pressure, health check, formulate a program, set it out on an exercise card, go through all exercises, set reps, sets etc. One-off session $70, regular sessions $65.
Buddy Training – 2 on 1
Two people, one trainer, the fun way! Let us put together something great for you! $45 each.
30 Minute Buster Session
Quick, tough, back to work! $45 a session.
30 Minute Refresher $45
When you don’t need a whole hour, but want to tidy up a few bits and pieces with Kathryn, this is the one for you!
Mobile : 027 629 7299
NZHIF Registered Personal Trainer (Level 4 Qualification)
NZHIF Registered Fitness Consultant (Level 3 Qualification)
The pursuit of a fit and healthy, mental and physical state is not only an incredibly enjoyable experience, it is also hugely rewarding. With the help of an effective support system and training regime we can sculpt you into something great.
Personal Training Session 1 Hour
Adults $50 (Opening Offer- first session- $30)
Student $40 (Opening Offer- first session- $30) (Tertiary and High School)
8 Week Training Plan
$40 Per session. One session per week or more if you want to reach your goals quicker.
Includes a Pre-exercise health check, Postural & movement analysis, Goal setting, Fitness testing and Program design and demonstration
Phone 027 923 1614 Email firstname.lastname@example.org